We went to Subic last May 4 and 5. One of the places we visited is the Zoobic Safari. We decided to be early and arrived there at 8:30 A.M. The good thing about being early is that there is no line queue in paying the tickets and also inside the park.
Sorry if I'll be boring you with lots of pictures. Tickets are at P495 each, kids below 3ft are free so Meg is not included here already haha but the lady gave us P100 less for Meg's ticket. Only my nephew Kieran entered for free. The entrance fee includes the following attractions: Zoobic Park, Rodent World, Serpentarium, Tiger Safari ride, Close Encounter, Savannah, Muzooeum, Aeta's Trail, Forbidden Cave, Croco Loco, Zoobic Cave, and Bird Walk.
Look how brave si Meg o! She was really happy seeing the young goats (kid) and not afraid at all. I know I can be super OC sometimes but I let Meg explore her playful side and experience the interaction with the animals.
Tiger Safari ride, Close Encounter, and Savannah
|scared daw siya|
|my sister and nephew|
Muzooeum, Aeta's Trail, and Croco Loco
And there you have it hehe...
Here's I guess a few notes if you plan to go to Zoobic Safari with your kids:
1. Go as early as possible. The park opens at 8 AM so I suggest you plan your time well. Aside from there's not a lot of people before lunch, you can avoid the scorching heat of the sun in the afternoon. It's super-hot when we went there and it's hotter in the afternoon for sure. It's not advisable to go there during rainy season and I just can imagine the mud and the hassle it is for the trip.
2. Bring a backpack for your things. I brought three separate bags for baon, camera, and our things and I had a hard time. Pack all your things in one bag that's not too heavy because you will walk around a lot.
3. Bring WATER! As in it's super super needed. There are stores in every stop but quite expensive for the size. I suggest you bring water bottles, a big one and smaller bottles for the kids. We freeze the water bottles so it's still cold during the trip. You can also bring light snacks like sandwiches, cookies, and chips.
4. You need money for the gift shops or if you feel hungry during the tour. Tissue, face towels, hand sanitizers, wipes, and hats are needed. I also commend Zoobic Safari for the clean restrooms.
5. Bring your CAMERA.
6. Wear comfortable clothes and I recommend wearing rubber shoes or closed shoes. Sobrang alikabok because it's super super hot so imagine na lang if you will wear slippers.
7. If you're not much of an animal person, don't come na haha! Mabaho talaga in some attractions so if you're maselan and maarte, wag na lang.
8. Kids 4+ years old will enjoy this trip. It's actually a good interaction with animals in their natural habitat. Actually, a close interaction. Some animals like the birds are not caged at all so you can actually get near them. Meg enjoyed feeding the small animals and nothing beats a real experience than just discussing it at class. The park always has reminders in every station so just follow it and everything will run smoothly.
Go now and experience Zoobic Safari and roar your Tiger pose!
Group I Ilanin Forest
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
Telefax: (+6347) 252-2272; (+63) 929-7072222
Website: Zoobic Safari