I posted about my nephew's 5th birthday on the blog and let me share the DIY standees my sister made for the party.
If you're just planning for a simple party at home, you can make this one to add as decoration for the party, pang instant photo booth na rin. No need to make "gastos" ng bongga, you just need Balikbayan boxes, a nice layout, and your creativity!
Balikbayan box/hard box
1. Choose and make the layout.
2. Print in tarpaulin.
3. Cut the outline of the design leaving at least 1 inch from the edge.
4. Using glue stick, glue the tarpaulin in the Balikbayan box (or any big box) as long as it is hard. A Balikbayan box is hard enough to make it stand and is easy to cut also.
5. Cut the layout of the tarpaulin in the box using a cutter.
6. Using excess boxes, make the stand at the back.
What do you think? Easy right?
Total cost for the 3 standees: P700